Monday, September 01, 2008

I just want to be wonderful.

All quotes from Marilyn Monroe

"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything."

"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul."

"It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."

"A career is wonderful thing, but you can't snuggle up to it on a cold night."

"No girl should ever forget that she doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her."

"I am not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful."

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it."

"I used to think as I looked out on the Hollywood night, 'There must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest.'"

"We are all of us stars, and we all deserve to twinkle."

"If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere."

"I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it."

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot."

"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone."

"She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that's important, you know?"

No comments: