Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Women are made to be loved.

"He's right, I'm afraid. There's a part of me that wants to let him in but then I feel myself put up this wall and I don't understand why. Maybe that's what strikes me most about him, that despite everything he's suffered he can still look at life in the most uncomplicated way. I've never known that kind of faith. It makes me so sad that people who have lost everything can still be open to love, while I, who's lost nothing, can not."
--'Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants'

Because she loves herself, the bitch doesn't want anyone who doesn't want her.

"It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man."
--Miranda Ingram

"Calling when you say you're going to call is the very first brick in the house you are building of love and trust. If he can't lay this one stupid brick down, you ain't never gonna have a house, baby. And it's cold outside."
--'He's Just Not That Into You'

I love you. Probably more than I should, probably more than my heart can take, and probably more than you can imagine.

Love is a thing on sale for more money than there exists.

"Women are made to be loved, not understood."
--Oscar Wilde

No comments: