Monday, December 01, 2008

Loving is fine.

“I’ve been with a lot of girls. Some worth the trouble. Some not. Every now and again there’s one. One you name dumb stars with.”
--'Lost'

Just you being there, hugging me, listening to my deepest secret and not judging me meant the world. I love you more than anything. Even though you’re the laziest person I know and sometimes I really want to punch you.

Loving is fine if you have plenty of time for walking on stilts at the edge of your mind.

I don't love me. And that's how I understand why you don't either.

"There are some people who would never have fallen in love if they had not heard there was such a thing."
--Francois La Rochefoucauld

I can’t really offer you much. But I can offer you that empty spot of carpet right next to me. I can offer you late nights, of you and I sitting together. I can share with you my mind, and my words, and my music, and maybe it’ll move you, like you move me.

No comments: