Saturday, January 17, 2009

Life becomes so cynical when you're waiting to fall.

I'm so tired but you probably don't even know what I mean, I'm full of contradictions and hypocrisies, I'm so tired I don't even know which side of the fighting I'm on, and if I wanted no part of it, you'd say I was doing something wrong. Today was just like yesterday and the day before. I've been taking myself so goddamn seriously and I can't recall what for. I can't feel the sunshine anymore. I'm so tired of bitching because life becomes so cynical when you're waiting to fall. And I'm waiting to fall.

“At times I believed that the last page of my book and the last page of my life were one and the same, that when my book ended I’d end, a great wind would sweep through my rooms carrying the pages away, and when the air cleared of all those fluttering white sheets the room would be silent, the chair where I sat would be empty.”
--Nicole Krauss

“I had you. Right there with me. I had you living in my life and I was alive.”
--Francesca Lia Block

Along the way you bump into people who make a dent on your life.

No comments: