Sunday, February 01, 2009

My heart is closing like a fist.

“I love you. I love you but I’m turning to my verses and my heart is closing like a fist.”
--Frank O’Hara

I think you're kind of amazing. Nearly everything you say to me makes perfect sense and I really appreciate that. It's always a great thing to have someone who understands -- be your voice of reason. Oftentimes I feel like you are mine. You really are one of the greatest friends I've ever had and I count my lucky stars that we met.

I’m falling more in love with every single word I withhold. I’m falling more in love with every single word you say. I’m falling head over heels for you.

I miss the way it feels to fight against all those buzzing bees inside my belly when somebody has his nose close to mine trying to smell the honey that make my lips shine.

"See there’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."
--Gretchen Kemp

No comments: