Sunday, February 01, 2009

Stories have happy endings.

“Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees.”
--Victor Hugo

"We want the spring to come and the winter to pass. We want whoever to call or not call, a letter, a kiss — we want more and more and then more of it."
--Marie Howe, 'What The Living Do'

"Give me books, fruit, French wine and fine weather and a little music out of doors, played by someone I do not know."
--John Keats

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
--Ivan Turgenev

I wish you were here. But you’re not, you’re there. And there doesn’t know how lucky it is.

If people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.

But the struggles make you stronger and the changes make you wise and happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time.

CAST OF CHARACTERS
I Can’t is a quitter,
I Don’t Know is lazy,
I Wish I Could is a wisher,
I Might is waking up,
I Will Try is on his feet,
I Can is on his way,
I Will is at work,
I Did is now the boss.
--Earl Cassel

"You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction."
--George Horace Lorimer

She brings home the boys who make up melodies on the piano and don't look at her funny when she walks back into the house with her camera in her hands.

Stories have happy endings. She still believes this.

No comments: