Sunday, May 17, 2009

Now, I think the whole world is filled with signs.

"It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it."
--Oscar Wilde

“May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you and all your heart might desire.”
--Irish Blessings

"I used to wait for a sign, she said, before I did anything. Then one night I had a dream and an angel in black tights came to me and said, you can start any time now, and then I asked is this a sign? and the angel started laughing and I woke up. Now, I think the whole world is filled with signs, but if there's no laughter, I know they're not for me."
--Story People

"This is the center of the universe at this moment unless you're looking in another direction, or are thinking about something from a long time ago, in which case it will wait quietly right here until you return."
--Story People

“The main thing in one's own private world is to try to laugh as much as you cry.”
--Maya Angelou

“Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; its when you had everything to do, and you’ve done it.”
--Margaret Thatcher

No comments: