Monday, June 29, 2009

It came time for me to learn that I could pick myself up off the ground.

"There were times when he caught me, but there were more times he let me fall and finally it came time for me to learn that I could pick myself up off the ground, and walk away."
--Charlie Brown

So basically if you want to know about this, about what it is going on. Then you should just picture some one standing still with a cup in their hand, there is still half of the Pepsi remaining. And another person comes straight in through the door and goes up to the person, of course not saying anything. And then takes the cup out of the persons hand and throws it on the floor. All the pieces remaining, shattered. All the Pepsi, wasted. Everything a mess. But then it gets worse because this person who broke your cup. Who ruined your Pepsi that you weren't done drinking. They tell you that now you need to clean it up. Now you are responsible for the mess. That they want nothing to do with it.

No comments: