Sunday, September 27, 2009

Live life fully while you're here.

"If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time. I'd relax; I'd limber up. I would be sillier than I have been this trip. I would take fewer things seriously. I would take more chances. I would climb more mountains and swim more rivers. I would eat more ice cream and less beans. I would perhaps have more actual troubles, but I'd have fewer imaginary ones."
--Nadine Stair

"Nobody gets to pick their time to die, but living every day to the max is something we all get to do."
--Lurlene McDaniel, 'No Time to Cry'

"Your tears come easy, when you're young, and beginning the world. Your tears come easy, when you're old, and leaving it."
--Wilkie Collins, 'The Moonstone'

Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?

"For the first half of your life, people tell you what you should do; for the second half, they tell you what you should have done."
--Richard Needham

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot, and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
--Michael Jordan

"Four things to learn in life: To think clearly without hurry or confusion; To love everybody sincerely; To act in everything with the highest motives; To trust God unhesitatingly."
--Helen Keller

"Don't throw yourself out on another one's whim. People change, as do intentions, and as a result, consequences. Live for yourself. Love those around you, but realize they've got their own agendas."
--Alex Gaskarth

"Life's greatest tragedy is not that it will someday end, but that most only live to follow directions and sometimes we end up totally lost."
--Alex Gaskarth

“It's not what's happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it's your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you're going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny.”
--Anthony Robbins

“We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.”
--Anthony Robbins

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
--Thomas Alva Edison

“Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.”
--Anthony Robbins

No comments: