Thursday, January 14, 2010

What I like doing best is Nothing.

All quotes from Winnie The Pooh

“What I like doing best is Nothing.”
“How do you do Nothing,” asked Pooh after he had wondered for a long time.
“Well, it’s when people call out at you just as you’re going off to do it, ‘What are you going to do, Christopher Robin?’ and you say, 'Oh, Nothing,' and then you go and do it. It means just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”
“Oh!” said Pooh."

"A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise."

"When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it."

“I might have known,” said Eeyore. “After all, one can’t complain. I have my friends. Somebody spoke to me only yesterday. And was it last week or the week before that Rabbit bumped into me and said ‘Bother!’. The Social Round. Always something going on.”

"I looked in all the places you aren't. I just can't find the places you are. I only know that you are where I am not."

"It's a wonderful thing, an afternoon."

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."

No comments: