Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The answer is dreams.

“The answer is dreams. Dreaming on and on. Entering the world of dreams and never coming out. Living in dreams for the rest of time.”
--Haruki Murakami

“You rest, you rust.”
--Oscar de la Renta

“I love big bags because all my eyeglasses are so big, and it’s very hard to get any bag that fits them. And I always have to carry a lot of stuff. I’m always dragging. When you’re a bag lady, you’re a bag lady.”
--Iris Apfel

“I like the idea of wearing a glamourous coat with comfortable shoes; evening dresses with flats. I like it when there are two messages in one silhouette. I like it when it’s not first-degree sexy; when it’s not first-degree severe. I like it when everything is mixed.”
--Guillaume Henry, Creative Director of Carven

“And make no mistake about it, you are dumb. You’re a group of incredibly well-educated dumb people. I was there. We all were there. You’re barely functional. There are some screw-ups headed your way. I wish I could tell you that there was a trick to avoiding the screw-ups, but the screw-ups, they’re a-coming for ya. It’s a combination of life being unpredictable, and you being super dumb.”

“You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they’re as dull as a brick? Then there’s other people, when you meet them you think, “Not bad. They’re okay.” And then you get to know them and…and their face just sort of becomes them. Like their personality’s written all over it. And they just turn into something so beautiful.”
--Amelia Pond

“What you are is a complicated girl with simple needs. You need your books and time to read, and you need a few friends and you need someone-not to take care of you, but to care for you. If you have all those things, you’ll always be alright.”
--Brian Morton, 'Breakable You'

“She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word, sincerity, fresh air, clean water, a garden, kisses, books to read, sheltering arms, a cosy bed, and to love and be loved in return.”
--Starra Neely Blade

"Do magic. Enter her heart without touching her."
--Unknown

No comments: