Monday, August 04, 2008

What else is there?

All quotes by author Nicholas Sparks

“The entire summer was perfect, the kind of summer everyone should have.”
--'The Notebook'

“All I knew that was I wanted to turn around and go back home, to be in the place I was meant to be.”
--'Dear John'

"She didn't know exactly, but he did exist, and one of the things she had learned early in her life was that if you discovered something that made you tighten inside, you had better try to learn more about it. If you simply ignored the feeling, you would never know what might happen, and in many ways that was worse than finding out you were wrong in the first place. Because if you were wrong, you could go forward in your life without ever looking back over your shoulder and wondering what might have been."
--'Message In A Bottle'

"During the day, her brown hair was long & straight, but after a night in bed, it looked as if it had been attacked by comb-teasing pillow gnomes."
--'The Guardian'

"Maybe it was the way he kept staring at you all night. For a second there, I thought his eyes were attached to you by an invisible string."
--'The Guardian'

"I did not care about the pain that night, just as I do not care about the scar today."
--'A Bend In the Road'

"I don’t need those things to make me happy. A nice quiet place to unwind at the end of the day, beautiful views, a few good friends. What else is there?"
--'A Bend In The Road'

No comments: