Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I guess I should have been more specific.

"People are always asking me what I'm going to do with my life. I feel like I'm already doing it, that this is my life. But I don't tell them that. It'll just disappoint them."
--Brian Strause, 'Maybe A Miracle'

"All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific."
--Jane Wagner

Yesterday I knew nothing. Today, I know that.

Sometimes I wish that you could just hit the sack and never wake up. If your favorite song never ended, or your best book never closed, if the emotions mustered from these things would just go on and on, who wouldn't want to stay asleep? The guy who discovers that perpetual dream, he's my man.

"Don't matter how much money you got, there's only two kinds of people: there's saved people and there's lost people. "
--Bob Dylan

You can pay for school but you can't buy class.

Coffee isn't my cup of tea.

Why are stars so enormous? How are we ever to catch them! Even if we held hands and stretch our arms widely, we still wouldn't catch him. I guess it's better off this way, it means we'll always hold hands, right?

Why can we plant kisses without soil or water? Can we sleep on a flower bed?

No comments: