Thursday, April 16, 2009

These are the words you wish you wrote down.

My head was too crazy. The thoughts bounced around inside my skull like a disoriented swarm of bees. Noisy. Now and then they stung. Must be hornets, not bees. Bees die after one sting. And the same thoughts were stinging me again and again.

“And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter— they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long.”
--Sylvia Plath

These are the words you wish you wrote down. This is the way you wish your voice sounds.

I like her who has a cutty smile.
I like her who has a sweet smelling.
No, no. Actually I don't know the reason that I like her.
From the end of September, I like her.
I have liked her during 4 months.
1 month ago, I confessed her my mind.
However, I was not able to answer from her.
My heart is getting ill.
I wanna whisper her I like you.
I wanna speak her I like you.
I wanna cry her I like you.
I want to shout in front of her I love you.
But. I can't speak in front of her well.

No comments: