Sunday, November 08, 2009

I wonder how much of my life is convinced.

"I guess that's the point of it all. No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just the same."
--Jay Asher, 'Thirteen Reasons Why'

"When a great moment knocks on the door of your life, it is often no louder than the beating of your heart, and it is very easy to miss it. "
--Boris Pasternak

"Man is born to live, not to prepare for life."
--Boris Pasternak

"Usually we walk around constantly believing ourselves. "I'm okay" we say. "I'm alright". But sometimes the truth arrives on you and you can't get it off. That's when you realize that sometimes it isn't even an answer - it's a question. Even now, I wonder how much of my life is convinced."
--'The Book Thief'

"The minute you begin to do what you really want to do, it's really a different kind of life."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

"Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men - living and dead - and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received, and am still receiving."
--Albert Einstein

"You spend a much larger part of your life being old, not young. Rules change along the way. The first things to go are those things you thought were eternal."
--Douglas Coupland

You are totally capable of experiencing happiness, satisfaction, and fulfillment right now. All you have to do is start living your life like you count.

No comments: