Sunday, November 08, 2009

The real trick is knowing to stop before you get confused.

"I only do this until I get dizzy and then I lay down on my back and watch the clouds," she said. "It sounds simple but you won't believe how many people forget the second part."

"I'm on my way to the future," she said & I said, "But you're just sitting there listening" & she smiled & said, "It's harder than you'd think with all the noise everyone else is making."

When I first met her, I knew in a moment I'd have to spend the next few days re-arranging my mind so there'd be room for her to stay

I figured out that if I keep it up, someday I'll probably get wise enough to be silly in public but I probably won't wait that long.

"How hard is it to make stuff up?" she said. "Not hard at all," I said. The real trick is knowing to stop before you get confused.

The sound of what cannot be seen sings in everything that can & there is nothing more to it than that.

No comments: