Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'll find strength in pain

All lyrics by Mumford & Sons

And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see what you find there
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair

And now my heart stumbles on things I don't know

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free

In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die
Where you invest your love, you invest your life

Seal my heart and brake my pride
I've nowhere to stand and now nowhere to hide
Align my heart, my body, my mind
To face what I've done and do my time

But close my eyes for a while
Force from the world a patient smile

Rate yourself and rake yourself
Take all the courage you have left
Wasted on fixing all the problems
That you made in your own head

And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways

Cause I need freedom now
And I need to know how
To live my life as it's meant to be

Lead me to the truth and I will follow you with my whole life

And my head told my heart
"Let love grow"
But my heart told my head
"This time no"

No comments: